– LED driver: power supply to run LED system, amount and size is subject to the size of sign and letters purchased.
– Installation pattern – shows the placement of each letter with electrical outs and mounting holes.
– Fasteners (screws & anchors) to install to any standard brick, concrete, stucco, sheet metal or wood building
– Additional L.E.D. (low voltage DC) wire and wire nuts to properly install your sign. Each character comes standard with an attached 3 ft LED wire lead.
– Schematics (In Photos): shows a side view of standard installation. Document used for permit pulling
– Free artwork (upon request): Projections of the sign on your building and detailed size break down. Document used for permit pulling
– Free Nationwide Shipping (contiguous United States)
These custom made channel letter LED signs will be an impressive addition to any business. Our signs are designed to be mounted indoors or outdoors to serve as a beacon attracting attention to your establishment with proper and efficient lighting. Regardless of the size you choose, your sign will be created in all capital letters using the “Arial Black” font with your desired choice of face color. The face will be accented by black trim and sides. When shipped, your sign will come with an installation pattern to assist you in correctly mounting your sign with level and correct spacing between characters. Every sign also comes with the proper amount of fasteners to install to any standard brick, concrete, stucco, sheet metal or wood building along with additional LED wire and wire nuts to properly wire your sign together. Your sign will illuminate when all letters are linked together via the low voltage DC wire (included) and connected to our provided power supply. The power supply must be connected to a power source behind the wall utilized for mounting (110-277v connection to your building).
If you wish to incorporate your company’s logo, desire a custom size, specific font or additional mounting options, please send us an email at Sales@StoreSignPros.com or fill out the “Contact Us” form which allows you to upload files to speed up the estimate process.